Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" flat screen television?

Options
  • 12-03-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hi

We are looking for a 32" flatscreen television from a reputable manufacturer like Sony or Samsung.

Please let us know if you know of any bargains!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

would you take a free very good condition second hand one for free.

A guy in work was trying to get rid of one. Hope it is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I'll take the second hand one if you like and let him get one online, I am pretty sure he wants something new.

Do you have the specs of the second hand. and are you in Dublin? If so where?

I do not think your mate will have trouble getting rid of a 32" flat screen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Bought a Nordmende 32" in Power City bout six months ago. 720p HD for about €250 . Superb set- as good as my dad's Sony .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

sffc wrote: »
    Bought a Nordmende 32" in Power City bout six months ago. 720p HD for about €250 . Superb set- as good as my dad's Sony .

Thanks, but I think he wants a name brand.

Did you consider a Smart TV or 3D?

Advertisement