Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring Money

Options
  • 12-03-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi, (excuse my ignorance) but I'm just wondering what the procedure is for transferring money between two accounts, both in my name? I've only ever done it via cheque before, and only the account to be credited is registered for 365. 

The other problem is I'm away from home at the moment, and have no statements with me, just the account number and ID, will I even be able to transfer the money without a statement or something else with me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Palytoxin,

Thanks for your query. It's only possible to make online transfers from certain kinds of accounts such as Current Accounts and some Savings Accounts. 

The first thing you would need to do is to have the account that you are looking to make the transfer from to your 365Online profile. To do this please ring Banking365 on 0818 365 365. The representative that you speak to will be able to have the account added to your profile and they will also be able to let you know whether or not it is possible to make online transfers from the account.

Once the account has been added to your profile, you will then be able to transfer funds from it directly to the other account online.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know.   

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement