Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a computer mouse at night?

Options
  • 12-03-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Its a long shot but I thought I better ask.

My mouse has completely broken and I don't have spare one lying around. I'm in Galway City, are there any shops open this late that sell computer mice (Its 10:20pm now) in Galway City?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Is the 24 hour tesco still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Have you a Tesco nearby ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ruaille

Tesco is pretty far away, are there any 24 hour shops closer to the city centre that sell mice?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

xtra vision maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ruaille

pmcmahon wrote: »
    xtra vision maybe?

Yeah I thought of that a little too late, it closed at 10pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Meteoric

I do think Tesco is your only hope, but I don't think their section that sells computer stuff is open as long as the grocery section

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Is the 24 hour tesco still open?

In the 24hrs Tesco in Headford Road, The non-food section is a separate unit, which closed at 18:00hrs today.

Not sure if the main store carries mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Ruaille wrote: »
    Tesco is pretty far away, are there any 24 hour shops closer to the city centre that sell mice?

Tesco is only a 5 minute walk from Shop street, so not that far from City centre.

Your only hope is that a late night net cafe might sell them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Go to an internet cafe and just take 1

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I didn't see this til 11:30pm, but if I'd seen it earlier I'd have suggested trying the internet cafe on Dominic St, across the road from the Galway Taxis office.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

How badly do you need it? I'll sell you mine for €99.99 boards.ie discount.

Also you could go to one of the internet cafés and ask to buy one, I'm sure they'd have spares.

I presume it's for a desktop or you'd just be using the trackpad. If you bring up the Start menu and type "mouse works" you can toggle an option which allows you to move the cursor using your numpad.

Advertisement