Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free 30th birthday venue

Options
  • 13-03-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all help needed please.

Im looking to book a 30th birthday in dublin city centre or towards clondalkin for the first weekend in july.
    I was just wondering if anyone could please suggest a good venue for between 40 to 70 people and heres the kicker hoping to find one thats free. Obviouly I will be paying for finger food.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭rx8

Had a 50th wedding anniversary party in The Red Cow,(The Pearse Suite) back in October....
    No charge for the room, lots of menu choices available, they can make the room bigger or smaller to suit your needs. The food was excellent,
    and they couldn't have been more helpful, I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sneydyboy

Thats great thanks will try them

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

Maybe try the mercantile on Dame Street. They have an upstairs section that they reserve for parties. I'd imagine if you're bringing 50+ people into their premises to buy drinks etc then you should be able to organise something with them!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement