Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Halfords Blanch location?

Options
  • 13-03-2013 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Was in Blanchardstown yesterday, where is Halfords?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

There's a store locator on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

On the outer section with Argos, Heatons, Next etc. The area beside the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

In the retail park near lidl and KFC

• Registered Users Posts: 30 harryt

It moved about 2 months ago.It is now beside DFS(sofa shop) and Mcguirks golf shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Google map with new location:
    http://goo.gl/NyG8N

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

The moved over beside PC world I think its Currys old building. Its the Liberty Insurance (former Quinn Building) side of the Centre. Thats N3 side.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

You'd think they would have updated their site by now

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭velosolex

listermint wrote: »
    The moved over beside PC world I think its Currys old building. Its the Liberty Insurance (former Quinn Building) side of the Centre. Thats N3 side.
    Thanks for the replies. I was in the town centre yesterday, and strolled from McQuillans Tools down to Halfords but found myself at the pet shop - no Halfords! Well at least now I won't have to go to Vision Express.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes web site still not updated yet. went looking for it yesterday I did not know they had moved either...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

pippip wrote: »
    On the outer section with Argos, Heatons, Next etc. The area beside the gym.

its not its over beside DFS now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

yes web site still not updated yet. went looking for it yesterday I did not know they had moved either...

It is updated. Retail park 1 is the one with DFS, currys etc. They used to be in the Westend retail park.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ant

After checking Halford’s store locator to see where they’re located, I drove out to Blanchardstown earlier this afternoon to exchange a Christmas gift. As I’m not familiar with Blanchardstown shopping centre and the names of the retail parks, I made a noted the of the location shown on the map and presumed that this was Retail Park 1. The sign visible on Google Street View verified that this was the correct retail park.

Unfortunately, when I got there, there was no sign of them so I went into the main part of the shopping centre and consulted the centre’s Store Directory but Halfords weren’t listed. I figured they must have closed their Blandchardstown store.

Only after I got home and read this thread did I discover that I was looking in their old location and I was actually really close when I picked up some groceries in Dunnes Stores. maceocc2’s Google Maps link doesn’t actually work so I thought I’d post a working link to their new location in the hope that it saves someone else a wasted journey.

Advertisement