Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good centre hotel

Options
  • 13-03-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi Im looking to go to London in the summer and would love if anyone can recommend any decent 3star hotels in the centre of London, a good price and good location. Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Where do you consider the centre of London to be? As in what areas, attractions or landmarks are important to you that you need to stay nearby? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

The holiday inn express by the o2 in North Greenwich is a handy hotel. 10 min walk to tube and another 10 on that to the center.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

I know the tube pretty well so that wouldnt be a problem I guess, Westminster or Leicester square or Victoria or Piccadilly. A nice decent area. I guess most areas are close to a tube anyway. Thanks so far guys, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

Oh check out the Tune hotel it is very central, one of the cheapest hotels but it's like a ryanair hotel, pay extra for towels and hair dryer etc!

Oh check out the Tune hotel it is very central, one of the cheapest hotels but it's like a ryanair hotel, pay extra for towels and hair dryer etc!

Oh right ok will do, thanks a million, :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've stayed in the Sidney Hotel in Victoria the last two times I was over, 10 min walk to Victoria station and nice area too with plenty of decent bars and restaurants about... book with reasonable notice and it's pretty cheap!

maximoose wrote: »
    I've stayed in the Sidney Hotel in Victoria the last two times I was over, 10 min walk to Victoria station and nice area too with plenty of decent bars and restaurants about... book with reasonable notice and it's pretty cheap!

Brilliant thank you, I will check it out. Thanks to all the replies, its a huge help, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Best Western Phoenix is clean, comfortable, central and safe — on Queensway, so just about walking distance to Oxford St & 3 min walk to Queensway (Central line) or Bayswater (District/Circle lines). Can get reasonable prices through hotels.com, Expedia, etc.

Feathers wrote: »
    Best Western Phoenix is clean, comfortable, central and safe — on Queensway, so just about walking distance to Oxford St & 3 min walk to Queensway (Central line) or Bayswater (District/Circle lines). Can get reasonable prices through hotels.com, Expedia, etc.

Awesome! Thank you, will check it out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pixiel

I could Recommend the Radisson Edwardian Sussex just off Oxford Street / Marble Arch & the Tower Hotel right next to the Tower Bridge. Nice, clean and easily located for getting around the main attractions and shopping in London!

• Advertisement

pixiel wrote: »
    I could Recommend the Radisson Sussex just off Oxford Street, the Tower right next to the Tower Bridge. Nice, clean and easily located for getting around the main attractions and shopping in London!

Great thank you, :)

Advertisement