Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie moved to Dublin

• 13-03-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

My mam have permanantly moved up to Dublin with us and her treasured yorkie is in tow. It will be great having them with us however there will be times we may want to go away for a w/end or abroad. Wondering if anyone knows of any good kennels around the Dublin 3/5 area he is a nervous little fella around strangers so want some place to show him lots of love if we left him for a bit he is very spoiled by his Mammy :o0 Also a dog groomer reccommendation around the same area would come in handy too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

I get my dog groomed by Johanna http://www.alldogsgreatandsmall.ie/
    She is in Raheny and always does a lovely job on my longhaired GSD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks for that she doesnt seem to give a lot of info on her website but could check it out. Preferably looking for kennels too

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭rubiesarered

What part of Dublin are you looking for? My dog home boards (as opposed to kennels) with Fiona Manly of Model Mutts. I think my dog loves her more than me!!!!

She is based in Dublin 15 and she does grooming too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks but little far around the dublin 3/5 area be good he is more sociable with humans and can be a bit nervous of lots of dogs so I would preferably not want him around lots of dogs in a big cage on his own he is very spoiled and isnt used to other animals around him he thinks he owns our place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Dublin Dog Care in Raheny do home boarding and grooming. A great service and they spoil the dogs just as much as at home!

http://www.dublindogcare.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement