Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bales Bubble ?

Options
  • 13-03-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Will his bubble burst? or will he maintain the outstanding form for the remaining 12 games or so?
    Surely he cant bang in another 10 more goals??
    Instead of 9s and 10s ratings per match..
    He'll drop to 7s and 8s, which is still good... but who do you feel will step up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Can't imagine him scoring 9/10 goals but I think like for the majority of this season he will be the difference.

I'm beginning to believe he's the real deal. To have Any hope of keeping him we need CL football. I don't even think the outside shot of winning the EL would keep him.

To answer your final question I don't think Any single player we have has the ability to carry the team like he has

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Will his bubble burst? or will he maintain the outstanding form for the remaining 12 games or so?
    Surely he cant bang in another 10 more goals??
    Instead of 9s and 10s ratings per match..
    He'll drop to 7s and 8s, which is still good... but who do you feel will step up?

Hope to fcuk his bubble doesn't burst, if it does, we will struggle to win the tight games between now and the end of the season, he will be the difference for us. He plays as he is now, and I think we'll get 4th, he blows up, we could be fcuked.

Advertisement