Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rubber trim and seals

• 13-03-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭

There was a place in Dublin the sell trim for old cars that had a stall at terranure last year mjk or something like that was the name, does anybody know the real name as it escapes me and I can't seem to find it on a Google search?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Fjk.ie if anybody needs to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Fjk.ie if anybody needs to know.

+1 to the above. They are in the Dublin Industrial Estate on the Glasnevin road, opposite the cemetery. They have every conceivable type of seal/trim etc. and very helpful. Ph. 01 8303633.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭w124man

sogood wrote: »
    +1 to the above. They are in the Dublin Industrial Estate on the Glasnevin road, opposite the cemetery. They have every conceivable type of seal/trim etc. and very helpful. Ph. 01 8303633.

Would they do sound deadening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

w124man wrote: »
    Would they do sound deadening?

Yes they do, as well as roof liner fabric and anything else automotive you care to think of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

had a look at their site, not too informative.

Do they , or anyone , do windscreen and window rubber seals?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

SDTimeout wrote: »
    had a look at their site, not too informative.

Do they , or anyone , do windscreen and window rubber seals?
    Thanks
    I got some window and door seals but indiscreet rubbers are more model specific, maybe they do offer some for more common cars but to be honest Id doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi kev1.3s

have a look here they do a wide model range of ribber seals and insulation. I have bought from them before and no complaints

regards

brendan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭11wingnut

CAFCO in ballycolin keep a range of rubbers in stock ,

v240gltse wrote: »
    hi kev1.3s

have a look here they do a wide model range of ribber seals and insulation. I have bought from them before and no complaints

regards

brendan
    Thanks Brendan but I can't get your link to work.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

^^^^ take the quotation marks away from the beginning and end of the link.

• Advertisement

macplaxton wrote: »
    ^^^^ take the quotation marks away from the beginning and end of the link.
    Works on the full site must be a glitch on the mobile site because all I kept getting was redirected to a boards thread is closed page. Good range of stuff there tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I've got stuff before from East Kent Trim Supplies before on more than one occasion. I've always found them a pleasure to deal with.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

I've been to and mail ordered from Segal's in Salford a few times. http://www.segalmotortrimmings.net/

Advertisement