Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Video problems

• 13-03-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

I'm waiting 9 months on my wedding DVD and have just been told that the camera men have not got my speeches recorded.

Before the wedding I sat down with the main camera man and explained some of the things I wanted in the video. I explicitly stated how important my speeches were and even suggested he put microphones on the top table to ensure that they were captured perfectly.

So on the day of the wedding, apparently the camera men were out in the restaurant eating while we ate the dinner in the main reception hall. When the camera men had returned to the room, the speeches were just finished.

The camera crew are trying to push blame to the hotel and even to me for not noticing.

Surely this is solely the responsibility of the camera crew and they must accept responsibility.

Would I be entitled to a full refund plus my wedding DVD, or would I be entitled to half refund or what would you all recommend?

I know its not the end of the world but its important to me and the wife. Its one of the main parts of the wedding day and I wanted it captured so we could relive for years to come.

A refund will not make it any better but I want to punish the camera crew in some way so that they dont make the same mistake at someone elses wedding.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

So nobody noticed that the video crew were not there during the speeches?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jlptheman

nuac wrote: »
    So nobody noticed that the video crew were not there during the speeches?

Nope. Well none of the wedding party did. Not sure about anyone else.

Advertisement