Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Purse found in Newbridge

Options
  • 13-03-2013 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi, in case anyone sees this and knows of a woman losing her purse in Newbridge today I found one in the small carpark behind the public toilets (near Xtra Vision) at around 1/4 past two today and handed it into the Garda Barracks. Its a pale yellow purse. Hopefully the owner gets it back!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

Guards rang about 4 to say someone had claimed it. Gave the woman my details but as of yet not even a phone call to say thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

renofan wrote: »
    Guards rang about 4 to say someone had claimed it. Gave the woman my details but as of yet not even a phone call to say thanks.

You posted the same comment somewhere else on boards. Must be really bugging you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

Damien360 wrote: »
    You posted the same comment somewhere else on boards. Must be really bugging you :D

Doesn't bug me tbh, just thought a thank you would have been nice! That's all. Will have forgotten bout it in the morning. Won't stop me from handing in items I've found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

renofan wrote: »
    Doesn't bug me tbh, just thought a thank you would have been nice! That's all. Will have forgotten bout it in the morning. Won't stop me from handing in items I've found.

If there were more people like You Renofan, this would be a better country.

Well done!

Advertisement