Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any spares for Fulham ??

Options
  • 13-03-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, a mate needs 2 tickets for Fulham, has anyone any spares ? Even 1 ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

It's not sold out on the website mate.

Just went and checked for you and it doesn't say sold out but when you try to buy even one ticket on the limited availability slots it says its not available. Must be buggy... Sorry :(

Check your inbox buddy. Have a ticket reserved on the website. Give me a call if you want me to buy it for you.

Area 29 east stand lower one ticket. I think I can only hold it for a half hour. £42.50 including booking fee. Not buying it until you want me to so hurry up!

Tick tock! One click away lad... Don't want to buy it for you to say you don't want it and leave me trying to sell a ticket at the match Sunday..

Managed to secure two tickets together now... Actually fantastic seats 3 from the pitch at west stand right beside the corner flag between West and North stand.

Pissed off as I bought box seats! These are £54 each, then with booking fee £115. I can give them to whoever wants them at the match as will be there myself but don't want to buy them unless someone is willing to hand over the £115.

• Advertisement

Ha I must be nuts but yeh just bought them.

Let me know if you want them Hatch... Hope you bloody do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

irishmover wrote: »
    Ha I must be nuts but yeh just bought them.

Let me know if you want them Hatch... Hope you bloody do!!
    Not sure if he was in touch but just sent Hatch a text to let him know.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Not sure if he was in touch but just sent Hatch a text to let him know.

Cheers man... I just said to hell with it I'm sure if hatch doesn't want them I'd find someone who does but they look like excellent seats and would hate for him to reply saying he actually did want them and missed out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sorry mate, I got sorted with 3 , just out of meeting and saw your posts

Made the wrong choice! Glad you're sorted though Hatch.

So does anyone want two tickets to the Fulham match? Face value. £115 for the two. Looks like great seats.

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    Made the wrong choice! Glad you're sorted though Hatch.

So does anyone want two tickets to the Fulham match? Face value. £115 for the two. Looks like great seats.

Sorry fella, got sorted in the end, Mullo is gonna see do any of his mates in London need them.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Sorry fella, got sorted in the end, Mullo is gonna see do any of his mates in London need them.

Nah don't worry about it lad. I'm sure ill shift them on one way or the other. Let me know if Mullo does find anyone who wants them. I got them via ticketfast so have pdf's of the tickets. Will print them out before flying Saturday.

Been posting on a few forums and twitter so they'll probably be gone before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Lads, I bought the missus a weekend in London for this weekend (before the landing gear drops;)).....

I might get a chance to sneak of to the game but I'm without entry, if there's a spare going I'd be very grateful. Keep it in mind and PM me maybe?! Cheers!

Lads, I bought the missus a weekend in London for this weekend (before the landing gear drops;)).....

I might get a chance to sneak of to the game but I'm without entry, if there's a spare going I'd be very grateful. Keep it in mind and PM me maybe?! Cheers!

You got me blocked?! I have two :)

Don't think I could sell them individually. Both together for face value my man...

Boom, there we go, irishmover has 2, treat the missus to the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Boom, there we go, irishmover has 2, treat the missus to the game :D

Haha, yeah I can imagine it now, "hey love, you know the way I treated you to a weekend away to see your old school mates before the baby arrives?", "well were off to see the Spurs!, at least you'll get to sit down:P"

On that note, I'll take one!

Haha, yeah I can imagine it now, "hey love, you know the way I treated you to a weekend away to see your old school mates before the baby arrives?", "well were off to see the Spurs!, at least you'll get to sit down:P"

On that note, I'll take one!

You'll be on the couch and the baby hasn't even arrived yet :D

Advertisement