Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting time carers allowance

Options
  • 13-03-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all I applied for carers June 2012 and have been ringing carers every few weeks to see how long more they rang me the other day asking me for bank statements does this mean I have longer to wait or are they dealing with my claim ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already know where the benefits forum is.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭mashedbanana

Belleair wrote: »
    Hi all I applied for carers June 2012 and have been ringing carers every few weeks to see how long more they rang me the other day asking me for bank statements does this mean I have longer to wait or are they dealing with my claim ?
    I applied for mine then end of May 2012...was awarded it last week. Thank God. I'd safely say that they are processing your application. I think carers allowance is means tested nowadays, so I suppose, they wanna make sure your not a millionaire!!! It might take an extra couple of weeks to come through, Best of Luck :-)

Advertisement