Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fire panel access

Options
  • 13-03-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum really but figured someone might have an answer for me.

I have a wireless fire panel in a guesthouse about 5 foot below an old fuse board.

I have my builder in at the moment and im looking at boxing in all of them from ceiling to floor.

now there will be acces to all of the above but I just wanted to see if you needed to be able to see the panel at all times...ie making a glass door as against a standard mdf/wooden door.

any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

feelpablo wrote: »
    Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum really but figured someone might have an answer for me.

I have a wireless fire panel in a guesthouse about 5 foot below an old fuse board.

I have my builder in at the moment and im looking at boxing in all of them from ceiling to floor.

now there will be acces to all of the above but I just wanted to see if you needed to be able to see the panel at all times...ie making a glass door as against a standard mdf/wooden door.

any help would be great.

Should be no problem once people know its there.

Advertisement