Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy shamrock!

Options
  • 13-03-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been looking everywhere in Balbriggan to buy shamrock in a bag so I can post it to my aunt in England but I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone seen any and if so where? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It goes off fairly quick so may not be on sale until closer to Sunday. Gerry's Fresh Foods in Skerries will definitely have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Superfreash in millfield has it.
    Just ask the good looking shop asisstant.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

cathy01 wrote: »
    Superfreash in millfield has it.
    Just ask the good looking shop asisstant.:P

Would that happen to be your son????!!!!! Thanks, will check there tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

'Fruit and Veg' in Strand street Skerries has it - its just a little shop that only does fruit and veg, for 69c a carton. It grows wild in our garden but it was very hard to find this year with the cold weather making growth slow, I just got a tiny piece - the leaves are very small and I had to be careful not to mix it up with clover.

Advertisement