Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two tickets for Fulham match for sale at face value.

Options
  • 13-03-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Got two tickets for sale for Sundays match v Fulham. £115. PM if you're interested. Going to the match myself so can swap the tickets for the money at the stadium if anyone's interested.

Looks like they're in great spots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Looks like they're sold. Sorry leinsterspur!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

If these come available I've a mate who'd take the other seat

Cheers!

I'll keep you and Leinsterspur in mind but I don't think this guy will screw me over. Sorry man...

They look like the last two tickets together available on the website and not for extortionate tout prices..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

irishmover wrote: »
    I'll keep you and Leinsterspur in mind but I don't think this guy will screw me over. Sorry man...

They look like the last two tickets together available on the website and not for extortionate tout prices..

Don't worry about it I'm sure one will show up that's all I'm looking for really!

Let us know sure if it does come about

Cheers

Emoran wrote: »
    Don't worry about it I'm sure one will show up that's all I'm looking for really!

Let us know sure if it does come about

Cheers

There's a number of single tickets left on the Spurs website mate.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=3194

5 tickets left on the website scattered throughout 3 of the 4 stands...

• Advertisement
Advertisement