Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which course is for me?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seaic, I'm curious!

What did you end up putting on your CAO?

What points did you get?

What did you get offered? (course; ranking on your CAO list).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Seaic wrote: »
    I am in 6th year this year and I am trying to decide the right course for me. However, I am in a right dilemma as to what to choose. It seems that there is no course I want a course that will:
    i) satisfy my social needs
    ii) allow me to have many career opportunities
    iii) Be at least 500 points
    I got 515 points in my mocks, including A1s in French and Business. The subjects I like are these two and Geography.
    Any advice would be really accepted.

Still not entirely sure what you mean by satisfying your social needs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Garda97

Hello! Im hoping to get 450 points in the LC. And want to do social science in UCD and was wondering if anyone who done it could tell me about it? :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And you picked this thread to post that question why? :pac:

Start a new thread, or find one at least vaguely relevant to bump, thanks! ;)

I don't think Seaic needs to be reminded of this thread every time someone bumps it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement