Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A fabulous night out/weekend in Dublin for a friend

Options
  • 13-03-2013 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi, appreciate any responses/suggestions....

A friend of mine is coming up Dublin to visit me from down the country. Long story but she's never been able to visit before (long story) and we've been talking about a girlie weekend in Dublin and she's finally able to do it.
    Now we're not young (late 30s) and she's getting married this summer so I really want to plan something very special & SATC like.
    I know Friday nights are probably more fun than Saturday night. I was thinking Residence (apparently if you go there for dinner, you get into the bar after), or Shelbourne Bar/Bang/Il Segreto/Saba.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for reading this (Mods please move if I'm in the wrong forum),

FH x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Pick up a groupon restaurant deal and spend the rest on booze. She will have a blast :)

But seriously, are you thinking of a fancy night out, or a fantastic time out? That might help people with suggestions.

Advertisement