Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estatments

Options
  • 13-03-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has there been any progress or date set for when estatments are gonna be available for credit card accounts? Also im going to Canada for the year and have no address to get my statments sent to. Can I put them on hold until I get an address sorted and could I get them sent to Canada?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi m.j.w,

Thanks for your post. We don't have a set date for the release of Credit Card eStatements yet. We will announce it here when a date has been set.

You can have a hold put on your statements until you get set up in your new address. To have a hold put on your Credit Card statements, please phone Credit Card Services directly on 0818 251 251 and a representative will be happy to help.

If you need to put a hold on statements for any other type of account, please contact your branch.

Once you have a new address in Canada, you should have no problem changing over to your new address. You can find more information and a link to our downloadable Change of Details form here. Alternatively, if you are registered for Banking365, you can request the change of address through the Secure Inbox option that is available once you have logged into www.365online.com.  

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can help ou with, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement