Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roscrea Gun Club - Charity Clay shoot.

• 13-03-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭

CHARITY CLAY SHOOT
    Roscrea gun club are holding a charity clay shoot in aid of the Irish red cross this Monday the 18th march. The location is on the knock road, roscrea,co. Tipp. (just off the bypass) it is signposted anyway. There is a 50 bird sporter, dtl and 2 man flush. Refreshments available on the day. Any questions contact Brendan on 086 0833818
    Thanks, and hope to see ye there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I think I'll head up to this, provided I'm not to hungover :D. Haven't shot at clays in ages.

Anyone else feel like a little competition? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭richiedel123

dev110 wrote: »
    I think I'll head up to this, provided I'm not to hungover :D. Haven't shot at clays in ages.

Anyone else feel like a little competition? :p
    I'll have a shot wit ya I'll prob be the 1 handing out the score cards. I strongly recommend the flush its great craic. 50 clays coming at ya in random pattern. Just practice reloading quickly ha ha

I think I'll pick up a slab tomorrow and dust off the shotty. It hasn't seen the light of day for 2 months.

Might try get some practice in just to get the eye back in.
    Can't be making it easy for you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I'd love to go I actually committed to a day shooting clays on the bog with a few boys. Is there a limit to the amount of entry's. might see if they wanna head down there.

How much do we have to donate to shoot for the day.

I'd love to go I actually committed to a day shooting clays on the bog with a few boys. Is there a limit to the amount of entry's. might see if they wanna head down there.

How much do we have to donate to shoot for the day.
    The way it normally works is u pay for each competition. For example it's 20 euro for the 50 bird sporter each time you do it. The down the line is normally 5 euro a go and the flush is 10 a man. There is prizes on each stand as far as I know and high gun prize and prize for flush and dtl , so loads chances to pick up a prize :)

• Advertisement

I picked up my slab yesterday so I'm good to go :cool:

What time is this kicking off and what time is the last card?

its starting at 11am and last card is 5 pm. ill see ya there anyway

Had a great day today. It was a good layout with some testing shots. Lots of people had problems with the loopers.
    I was delighted to put in a 47/50 on my first card after not shooting at clays for a good 6 months.
    I shot another round later on to warm up and shot it quick and came out with a 41/50 so still happy enough.

I'll definitely go again and would recommend it to anyone.

Well done guys.

dev110 wrote: »
    Had a great day today. It was a good layout with some testing shots. Lots of people had problems with the loopers.
    I was delighted to put in a 47/50 on my first card after not shooting at clays for a good 6 months.
    I shot another round later on to warm up and shot it quick and came out with a 41/50 so still happy enough.

I'll definitely go again and would recommend it to anyone.

Well done guys.
    Was just coming on to thank any 1 that came. We had a great day and a great turnout and thanks to any 1 off here that came to it. Hard luck in the shoot off dev, u were up against some stiff comp but did great.
    Thanks again lads
    Richie

I always fall apart in the shoot offs so it's definitely something I have to work on. Wasn't expecting to win anything as I just went for the craic so was happy to even be in them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement