Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that FLIRT in wilton is closed, are there any subsitiutes

Options
  • 14-03-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I am looking for a milkshake place that is like FLIRT was in wilton. are there alternatives now that FLIRT seems to have closed.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Is the one on French church street still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Gino's in the city center on Winthrop Street i believe
    HotShakes is the one on French Church Street. You can add anything to your shake (150 options to pick from) https://www.facebook.com/Hotshakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ya, went to Wilton last week for a milkshake and was gutted to see it was boarded up. Gutted. Always felt it was doing quite well. But then my experience there would always have been weekends.

There is a milkshake place in Douglas Court but it is not great at all. Too watery.

A friend of mine tells me the Centra on the Back Douglas Rd does agreat Milkshake, but have yet to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Was gutted to see it closed alright - was a fan of popping to Wilton bar for carvery and an aul Oreo shake after :)

Hot Shakes in the city centre is the best for them in Cork imo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thanks for the information people

I actually brought down a milkshake from Limerick (moody cow) to Cork via train as it was a craving by an expectant fiancée.

Am delighted that I will be able to get these shakes in cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

Another +1 for Hot Shakes on French Church Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

Do they do normal milkshakes in Hot shakes? Probably a stupid question. Been to flirt once, I remember thinking it was pretty expensive for what I got. Nice place alright tho, surprised it's gone so soon.

Advertisement