Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to hire a suit

Options
  • 14-03-2013 6:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can hire one in the city and how much itll cost??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

+1 to Fitzgerald. They definitely wouldn't be the cheapest to deal with but I found them so so much better to deal with compared to say Black tie.

I'm not sure what you'd be talking price wise for rental but I think you'd buy a half decent suit for €150 so keep that in mind when anybody quotes you a price and you'd always have one for interviews, weddings or funerals down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

oh its definitly handy to buy a suit but i dont have the cash to be spending 150-200 on a good enough suit.

i bought a suit before in dunnes for about 60 quid and it looks like its worth 60 quid.

i just think if i rent a suit for now it would be quality for a cheaper price

for the record i rented a tux in limerick for new years it cost 50 quid for the tux - jacket pants shirt a bow. they did a great job with fitting it and it was perfect. thats the kind of range im looking for. i was told that black tie use to rent out suits at 30 quid but they are gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I doubt Fitzgeralds would be allot more than €60 to be honest. Out of interest let us know where ya got sorted I wouldn't mind knowing in case anyone else asks down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 aimzeyr

Fitzgeralds is 100 euro for suit shirt tie & any alterations thats needed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

bought a cheap enough suit in pennys. its not a great fit but a good fit. its not going to be a suit that will do me the next 5 years but itll do until i can afford/need a proper one

thanks for the help though. 100 quid was way too much to pay for a suit for one night. crazy price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I'm looking to get a suit for the weekend. Looks like Fitzgerald's is the way to go. I'm looking to hire but if hire is €60 and to buy is €100 I might just buy one. Would those prices be fairly accurate in Fitzgerald's? I'd like one that actually fits well, not a fan of suits so would like to be comfortable lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 porto

I think you can buy a black suit in Gregorys for 120eu.

Advertisement