Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HONDA SP1 SP2

• 14-03-2013 7:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey looking to buy the above for a wedding present for my fiance..... seem to be very hard to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Will you marry me.....??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Will you marry me.....??!!

Or me

Haha

Well check out donedeal there are few already up for sale. Nice choice btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

elhal wrote: »
    hey looking to buy the above for a wedding present for my fiance..... seem to be very hard to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

He has very good taste in bikes and women (presuming you are female, if not reverse) You might need to check the UK sales sites as they are not to plentyful but what a machine.

Good Luck with the hunt and the marriage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

There's been a good few sp1s up over the past few months at really good prices. The sp2 is a bit harder to find, especially in original colours. You will pay a lot more for one in the uk but will have a greater choice.

Cool bike, really iconic looking and great sound. Had a couple of spins on a mates sp2 a few years back and it's a nice solid road bike

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Theres an SP2 on Done Deal at the moment.

Be carefull of the SP1 as they had issues with throttle and being a hard bike to ride at a slow speed,due to throttle issues.;)

I had a fully kitted out/trackday SP1...absolute animal of a bike to move...but allways a bit of a b!tch to ride in slow moving traffic.

You could also hearing it comming from a long way away..full Akrapovic system fitted.

Video of my SP1.

• Advertisement

The SP2 on Donedeal is now sold....according to the ad

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/4660187

2000 reg VTR SP1 up for sale at the moment on DD.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/4700508

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Great bike best of luck in finding one :)

Here is my mates Sp1 its the nicest bike i no of

Theres not a sticker on it everything is airbrushed

Unreal sprayjob in real life :cool::cool::cool:

sp12.jpg

sp1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

HOLY ****!!!!!

NUFF SAID.

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Great bike best of luck in finding one :)

Here is my mates Sp1 its the nicest bike i no of

Theres not a sticker on it everything is airbrushed

Unreal sprayjob in real life :cool::cool::cool:

sp12.jpg

sp1.jpg

This the one that was on biker.ie where he stripped it down and made it mint again? Great job that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Yea hes on Biker a good bit

N11Express is his user name

Unreal amount of work gone in to getting it as it stands today

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Yea hes on Biker a good bit

N11Express is his user name

Unreal amount of work gone in to getting it as it stands today

Ah I know of him. He was on a spin with a big group of us back before he did it up. Loves the Sp's as far as i recall!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭elhal

Is he selling it by any chance paddy!!!??? saw that SP2 on donedela alright but just wasnt quick enough! If anyone hears fo one for sale id really appreciate a message!!

Is he selling it by any chance paddy!!!??? saw that SP2 on donedela alright but just wasnt quick enough! If anyone hears fo one for sale id really appreciate a message!!

Theres also an 2000 reg SP1 for sale in WestMeath at the moment...

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/4700508

3700 euro.....I rekon you will get it cheaper if you flash the cash in front of the owner.;)

Seen that one alright! gonna get someone to look at it for me! Kinda trying to hold out for an SP2 have until May!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rich50sp

Hi,
    I have only just joined the forum, can any one assist I am looking for a SP1 or SP2-needs to be in good condition and low mileage!

Having just seen the SP in Castrol colors WOW

Absolutely brilliant!

Any help sourcing a nice SP would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Rich

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭bergipau

Rich50sp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have only just joined the forum, can any one assist I am looking for a SP1 or SP2-needs to be in good condition and low mileage!

Having just seen the SP in Castrol colors WOW

Absolutely brilliant!

Any help sourcing a nice SP would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Rich

There are a few one donedeal, but they seem to be going up in price at the moment.
    Mine is tucked up safe and sound in my garage :-) I might be interested in selling it next spring. I have a hankering for something for bigger miles (eg zzr1400, gsx1400 possibly a gs1200)

Advertisement