Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going somewhere nice this weekend?

Options
  • 14-03-2013 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Is anyone upto anything interesting this St Patrick's weekend? I only ask as we are stuck for ideas on where to go for a drive/day out. Don't want to go too far as don't want to spend the whole day driving but looking for some scenery, good food and bit of craic obviously. Any suggestions or just enlighten me where you're off this weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭squonk

You could try a drive out to Ballyvaughan and a quick tour of the Burren. Monks's is nice for food in Ballyvaughan.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could check out parades in smaller towns for the craic. Dunmore and Cloonfad both have parades, I'm sure there's plenty more.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Oliver_Ahern

Just in response to this - for anyone who is interested - we went to the loughrea parade (very amusing) and then went out to Coole park to clear away those cobwebs! It was my first time in Coole Park strangely enough and I loved it. Going to take the mountain bike next time. I bet it is amazing on a sunny day!

Advertisement