Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Work Chat

12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

rodalbo wrote: »
    hey guys, i woundering if someone can tell me more about limerick, i'm a brazilian and i'm in Dublin already around 8 years but my fiance and i we are thinking in move to limerick , we've been on this city a few times , how is for job opportunities ?

if you have a third level degree you should be ok......but the minimum wage market is saturated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Roquentin wrote: »
    if you have a third level degree you should be ok......but the minimum wage market is saturated

Jobs for people with degrees are nearly more scarce than minimum wage jobs in Limerick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

So anyone apply for the Starbucks jobs? Just wondering if they are hiring yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Mr.H wrote: »
    So anyone apply for the Starbucks jobs? Just wondering if they are hiring yet

Interviews were held this morning after applications last week.. Try apply and see if there's further ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Any word on when they plan to open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Any word on when they plan to open?

I heard the one in the train station should be open by September and the one on Thomas St should be open before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Anybody working or used to work in upc? just wondering i worked there for 5 years in tech support till 2012 now seeing how bad there after getting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Has anyone applied for (or got replies from) Uber yet?

I've heard that the recruitment team will be in Limerick next week for an "event" (whatever that's supposed to mean)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Has anyone applied for (or got replies from) Uber yet?

I've heard that the recruitment team will be in Limerick next week for an "event" (whatever that's supposed to mean)

They contacted me a week or two ago (the recruitment agency WilsonHCG from their the UK base), and they sent me a 'creative exercise' to fill out and send back to them within 24h. I have their contact details if you want them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

how do you become a taxi driver with uber?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks, be civil and keep it to Limerick chat, there's plenty of Work & Jobs places you can discuss more detailed work stuff if you want, this forum is for Limerick related discussion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Right, thread cleaned up of some bickering, last warning folks, keep it civil and on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Townie_P

Firefox11 wrote: »
    They contacted me a week or two ago (the recruitment agency WilsonHCG from their the UK base), and they sent me a 'creative exercise' to fill out and send back to them within 24h. I have their contact details if you want them.

Should see some recruitment starting there again now seeing as they've officially opened their Thomas Street offices

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ZionandGaz

Anyone know of any companies or businesses looking for a social media person in Limerick? Sorry if this is the wrong place. Seemed better than starting a new thread.

Advertisement