Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediumship sitting

Options
  • 14-03-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im offering a FREE MEDIUMSHIP READING For the first three people whom pm me and are willing to travel to north east Galway to my clinic.

All I need in return is very honest and open feedback.

Im trying somethimg new with my mediumship and I need feedback to validate that this is the besy way for me to move forward before opening to the public.

Thanks for your help.

King Mallie.:)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Can I ask what you are trying?

Also I would like if you would confirm if you are a working, paid medium normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

HI Oryx,

Yes, Im a working medium. Im experimenting with changing my technique which will help get a more accurate reading for the client. Dont really want to explain it much further untill I have it perfect.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Okay. I'm going to lock this thread though. I can see what you're doing and accept you're being genuine, but we are very strict on advertising here, and this could be construed as such.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement