Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 33 - teams with no matches/DGW's

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Already have Santi and Giroud and if Walcott isn't fully fit, will opt for an Arsenal defender instead. Anybody considering Kagawa? Would expect him to get a run of games now to get back to full fitness.

Yeah, I said that 2 weeks ago...hasn't really worked out. I don't expect him to start vs City either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyone want to lay out the DGW teams for GW 36 for me :) Swansea Wigan are definites but who else

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Anyone want to lay out the DGW teams for GW 36 for me :) Swansea Wigan are definites but who else

spurs wba chelsea city

spurs wba chelsea city

Are these for definite or dependent on Europa league ?

km79 wrote: »
    Are these for definite or dependent on Europa league ?

Havent been fixed but theres no europa league that date so its the most obvious one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

fellaini is back for the dgw ?
    or he's still suspended for it ?
    i'm confused. i read an article that said he was suspended for 2 games,
    but fpl said that he will be back on 13th april.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

NN215 wrote: »
    fellaini is back for the dgw ?
    or he's still suspended for it ?
    i'm confused. i read an article that said he was suspended for 2 games,
    but fpl said that he will be back on 13th april.

He is back for the dgw

Steel Dog wrote: »
    He is back for the dgw

for both games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

NN215 wrote: »
    for both games?

Yes

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Yes

thanks bro
    luckily i didnt sell him yet.

I hope Suarez picks up his 10th booking tomorrow. He might not have a DGW but reading are AWFUL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

It's for that reason I'm waiting until after tomorrows games, and probably United/City on Monday. Berbs is going up tonight, Bale is going down, so it will prob be expensive to wait, but so much can happen after today's games. If I'm missing Suarez, Bale and Michu, one of them will have to go.

Not too sure what to make of this dgw.
    Arsenal- the walcott injury mixed in with the fact that theyve won in his absence with gervinho and rosicky to the fore means bar cazorla the midfield is a minefield. Thinking about Giroud but do I want to keep him.

Utd- League won massive rotation possible. Bar de gea is any player guaranteed to play the two games. They have been just doing enough to win games in recent weeks aswell lots of 1-0s and 2-0s.

Wham- not great fixtures for the double. Carroll too expensive , nolan not doing much. Already have demel thats enough(probably too much).

Everton- If everton win tomorrow will fellani definetly get back in. They have changed to 3 5 2 will he play a bit deeper if they remain like that.Will Anichebe keep his place. Is baines worth a punt.

Fulham- Berbatov is the obvious choice but will they ease up now that there safe. They dont have great fixtures and dont think id leave berba in till the end of the season.

I currently have 4 dgw players will probably end up with 6
    3 arsenal
    1 everton
    1 utd
    1 wham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Not too sure what to make of this dgw.
    Arsenal- the walcott injury mixed in with the fact that theyve won in his absence with gervinho and rosicky to the fore means bar cazorla the midfield is a minefield. Thinking about Giroud but do I want to keep him.

Utd- League won massive rotation possible. Bar de gea is any player guaranteed to play the two games. They have been just doing enough to win games in recent weeks aswell lots of 1-0s and 2-0s.

Wham- not great fixtures for the double. Carroll too expensive , nolan not doing much. Already have demel thats enough(probably too much).

Everton- If everton win tomorrow will fellani definetly get back in. They have changed to 3 5 2 will he play a bit deeper if they remain like that.Will Anichebe keep his place. Is baines worth a punt.

Fulham- Berbatov is the obvious choice but will they ease up now that there safe. They dont have great fixtures and dont think id leave berba in till the end of the season.

I currently have 4 dgw players will probably end up with 6
    3 arsenal
    1 everton
    1 utd
    1 wham

I was feeling quietly confident about the DGW but after reading your post, you've put some doubts into my mind. Hmmmm, who to get in with the WC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

nothing really more than what steve bould said the other day but here's what wenger said about walcott

on Wilshere and Walcott’s injuries…
    Both of them could be available [next week].

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I currently have De Gea, Evra, Baines and Cazorla. Will most likely be bringing in Sagna and Fellaini (at a 4 point hit) to give me 6 for the DGW. There's a slight chance I'll bring in Berbs for Lambert, but I'm way of it based on current form. Same with Benteke.

Hoping Berbs has a stinker today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Is an 8 point hit too much to get in 3 dgw players. Probably is.
    Will defo being bringing in 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

A question on suspensions. If player is suspeneded till the 13th. Does that mean its that last day of their suspension, or they are allowed to play again from that date.

Advertisement