Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What music does your kid like?

Options
  • 14-03-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

This is meant to be a light heated thread. My 3 year old son ask for:

* Jedward (must be lipstick)
    * A pharoh story (song from Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat)
    and
    * Moby

Oh if I could just capture that moment. He is serious when he asks for Moby as well.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He loves Sam and the Womp.. Bom Bom Bom..

Go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

xzanti wrote: »
    He loves Sam and the Womp.. Bom Bom Bom..

Go figure!

Mine too!

She loves Stevie Wonder (which I attribute to my musical taste) and Nicki Minaj (which I attribute to her fathers)

I caught her dancing to Footloose the other morning too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Great thread op ... My birthday girl loves Alabama shakes and reef ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Pretty much anything!
    Particularly rage against the machine etc, and a polish matching band my dad has a video of!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mine love Little Einsteins on tv and it is our car cd too.
    The 4 year old loves the nutcracker suite and the dance of the sugar plum fairy.
    They have a few cds and a cd player each so depending on their moods I may have a pop disco on my hands of 2 little ballerinas!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement