Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.allconferencecalls.ie?

Options
  • 14-03-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for advice on putting together a conference call. We are looking at using www.allconferencecalls.ie, I was wondering if anybody had any experience of using them?

We have blueface, but I'm not confident the line will hold up as we only have 1meg broadband, and it can be a bit patchy at times.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Not sure of your requirements, but I would recommend 24/7 Meeting, who are HQ'd in Dublin. We selected them as our tele and web conferencing provider in our organisation recently.

http://www.247meeting.com/

(No affiliation other than a customer whatsoever, just recommending them as find them very good)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭random.stranger

Thanks Dave, I'll give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cgeragh4

Sorry for bringing up an old thread guys but I'm looking to set up a conference call in a few days and was wondering about allconferencecalls.ie as well. Did you go with them in the end? Their 14 euro per call option would save us a significant amount over going with 24/7 meeting but I'd like to know if they're reliable?

Thanks

Advertisement