Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drop down menu covered by ads

Options
  • 14-03-2013 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

The daft.ie property tax calculator ad is covering the drop down menu. Can you fix it?

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It's not an advertisement, it's a notice. You can dismiss the notice by clicking on the red X to the right of the text. It should not reappear provided you are allowing Boards to set cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭clairefontaine

When I click it it closes the boards window and opens up the daft window.

I think Im allowing cookies. How do I check that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Please see the attached image, are you clicking on the text of the notice or the red X?

There are two clickable areas - if you click the text it will take you to the Daft.ie site. If you click the red X it will close the notice and it should not reappear when you refresh the page.

If you are clicking the red X please let me know what browser you're using. You can find this information here under the Your System/Your Browser section (but please do not paste in your IP address).

Danny

Advertisement