If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" - 46" TV

Options
  • 14-03-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi, 

I looking for a 40" or bigger tv, this time for myself. Ideally with freesat and saorview.

I was thinking of the Samsung UE40ES6300 or its bigger brother the 46"

What price can you do them for?

Have you any other suggestions?

Thanks 

Tap

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tap28 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I looking for a 40" or bigger tv, this time for myself. Ideally with freesat and saorview.

I was thinking of the Samsung UE40ES6300 or its bigger brother the 46"

What price can you do them for?

Have you any other suggestions?

Thanks 

Tap

Hi Tap,

Gotta treat yourself sometimes :)

Our current price on the 40" is £569.95.  Stock is pretty low at the moment :(  Our warehouse are showing a few so I could try and get one ordered into the store for you if you like?  The screen is listed as a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected here in Belfast.

There isn't an awful lot of other options except the higher end Panasonic and Samsung TVs that are going to offer Freesat at the moment.

It can be a nightmare this time of year, all the older stock being cleared to make way for the new models.  Good sometimes though cause you can get a nice deal.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

I love my tech as much as the next man but I ain't driving from Tipperary to Belfast for a TV.:D

I'm in no rush, I will have a look and see what is around.

Regards,

Tap

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tap28 wrote: »
    Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

I love my tech as much as the next man but I ain't driving from Tipperary to Belfast for a TV.

I'm in no rush, I will have a look and see what is around.

Regards,

Tap

Hi Tap,

Once we get word of new models we'll have all the info up on Boards :)  Shouldn't be too long now hopefully.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.