Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctioneers not wanting to sell houses (Dundalk)

Options
  • 14-03-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Trying to view a few houses that are for sale. I call the auctioneer and they say they will be in touch but never get back to me. Whats going on is buisness that good? Its a very well know auctioneer in Dundalk.They told me there was a cash offer on the house and they were waiting to see what way it went. Surely more offers are better for the seller? A friend also told me the same story about the same auctioneer.
    I would say the people selling their houses wouldnt be to pleased to hear this.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I would say the people selling their houses wouldnt be to pleased to hear this.
    Any ideas?
    If you are serious about the house I'd knock on the door and tell them. I'm certain they'll thank you for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Auctioneers played a major role in whipping up the market into a frenzy during the boom. I agree with poster try make contact with the vendor directly.:)

Advertisement