Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statistics

Options
  • 14-03-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭

Crazy as this may sound, I am still actively playing FM2009. Haven't purchased any of the newer ones... I am in year 2093. I am thinking of buying the next installment though.

But I was wondering if they have added any new statistics/records into the system.

I'd love to see:
    1. The Top 10 or 100 All Time Goal Scorers in a Tournament (e.g. Champions League)
    2. Top 10 or 100 All Time appearances in a Tournament

Has anything like that being added since? I think it would be cool to have a record of the all time highest goalscorer in the Champions League, Serie A etc... or most appearances etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

so......the year 2093......how old are you then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

kryogen wrote: »

Is giggs still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

kryogen wrote: »
    I am on my third career now. So Only 59.

Career 1 - Man Utd, Atletico Madrid,Everton, Chelsea AND Ireland, Spain

Career 2 - Chelsea, Plantense (Argentina), Fiorentina and Schalke AND Ireland,Italy

Career 3 - Barcelona AND Sweden, Argentina - thinking of moving to the French league shortly though

danniemcq wrote: »

Is giggs still playing?
    Lol no. But Wayne Rooney went on to be the most successful manager in English history picking up a world cup and 2 Euro Champs and a few confed cups.

QPR won the most recent champions league lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Uriel. wrote: »
    Lol no. But Wayne Rooney went on to be the most successful manager in English history picking up a world cup and 2 Euro Champs and a few confed cups.

QPR won the most recent champions league lol.

Harry Redknapp, what a man.

• Advertisement

Stevecw wrote: »

Harry Redknapp, what a man.
    :) he's only about a 150 now

Hmmm back on topic...can any of you playing the newer version let me known if the kinda stats and records mentioned in the op been incorporated into the game yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Uriel. wrote: »
    I am on my third career now. So Only 59.

Career 1 - Man Utd, Atletico Madrid,Everton, Chelsea AND Ireland, Spain

Career 2 - Chelsea, Plantense (Argentina), Fiorentina and Schalke AND Ireland,Italy

Career 3 - Barcelona AND Sweden, Argentina - thinking of moving to the French league shortly though

Do they make you retire at a certain age or something?

Max Power1 wrote: »

Not sure. Think the oldest I had been was 79 but just had gotten bored and wanted to start a fresh with a new team and zero reputation

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Max Power1 wrote: »
    They'd have to. Not even Fergie will still be going when he's 210!

• Advertisement
Advertisement