Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for solicitor and surveyor in North Kildare / West Dublin

Options
  • 14-03-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi, I'm currently close to purchasing a property in the greater Lucan area but having trouble getting good recommendations for a solicitor or surveyor. If you have the name of either and a rough idea of how much they cost please pm the name (or just post in this thread if it's allowed but I assume it is not)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tvc15

tvc15 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm currently close to purchasing a property in the greater Lucan area but having trouble getting good recommendations for a solicitor or surveyor. If you have the name of either and a rough idea of how much they cost please pm the name (or just post in this thread if it's allowed but I assume it is not)

No replies yet, should I head for Google then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Peter Sweeney at Property Health check for a surveyor. Actually had him out yesterday. Found him excellent to deal with and very thorough from what I could tell.

He came highly recommended on thepropertypin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

tvc15 wrote: »
    No replies yet, should I head for Google then?

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Meteor67

I am in the same situation. Can anybody recommend a solicitor for West Dublin (Clondalkin, Lucan, Tallaght)? As this would not be a straight forward deal I really need a recommendation rather then the Golden Pages way.

Thanks
    Meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

I used Niall O'Brien in Lucan for the sale of my house in Lucan 2 years ago and would highly recommend him. Very professional and returned calls promptly!!

Ph 6219450

http://www.goldenpages.ie/o-brien-niall-co-lucan-D16/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Paul Kelly solicitors in Leixlip did mine, no complaints. He is actually a judge in Donegal now but it was his sister that dealt with mine and I've no complaints about anything. I bought in Lucan too

Advertisement