Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitable alternative to Mizuno Wave Nirvana's

Options
  • 14-03-2013 7:34pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I've been using Mizuno Wave Nirvana 7/8's ever since I went to Amphibian King back in 2010 and got gait analysis done,

They're fine and all but the one big problem I have is the thin mesh on the top starts to wear away on every single pair (both left and right runners) where my small toe appears to make contact within maybe 2 months and becomes an issue after 4-5 months.

Other then that the runners are fine and I'm pretty sure I'd get a few hundred more miles out of them, but the really annoying thing is they set me back the bones of 100e each pair.

Anyone suggest an alternative that is cheaper and would provide the same support suitable for mild to moderate overpronator?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Get a patch placed under the mesh by a shoe cobbler

Advertisement