Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB The Quay, what a mess!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

wellboytoo wrote: »
    I was in this morning all systems down cant accept cash or cheques, just got a phone call from a friend of mine in Belguim , money in his account TSB he cant access it , he was told problem with your bank.....
    Sh1t I hope thats all it is.

Aye..

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/aib-fixes-technical-glitch-589931.html

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Probably another reason for people to say theyd rather have face to face staff and less machines! people dont get glitches that dont let them accept money!:D,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Probably another reason for people to say theyd rather have face to face staff and less machines! people dont get glitches that dont let them accept money!:D,

They do if the computer system the staff have to use has a glitch :D
    Can't do much then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Cabaal wrote: »
    They do if the computer system the staff have to use has a glitch :D
    Can't do much then!
    Thats true

Advertisement