Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GC Interview Date ??

Options
  • 14-03-2013 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I've just got my interview date for my GC., Its for the end of April.. so I have arranged for my medical appointment & my Police Certificate to be done,

Can anyone give some advice for the actual interview

Should I bring bank statements?

Also I read that somewhere if you don't have a job offer going you should get Form I-134 to show sponsorship? Is this necessary or just better to have..

Thanks
    😃😃😃

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

We brought bank statements, Is your GC from a lottery ? Ours was so we didn't need to show sponsorship

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lornac22

Aprilmay wrote: »
    We brought bank statements, Is your GC from a lottery ? Ours was so we didn't need to show sponsorship

Ye it's from the lottery!! Well my fiancé is over there now already has a special visa so he would be supprting me at the start...I'm thinking if I get him to fill out form I-134

Or is it just more paper work that don't necessarily need???

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

When we got ours in the DV lottery we didn't need sponsorship but we brought statements to show we could support ourselves.

Advertisement