Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kagner T2 tip for newbies.

Options
  • 14-03-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Kanger T2s used to look like this:

b5b5e9d0.jpg

Now they look like this:
    AQnkJ80.jpg

The new version is useless for two reasons. That large wick that is now placed on top of the coil takes too long to wick and ends up burning too easily. Secondly the normal wicks are too long anyway. They need around 1ml of juice to be saturated, meaning your T2 needs to be filled with juice which is wasteful and reduces capacity.

When you get a new T2, remove the new additional thick wick completely (it just pulls out) and then slide the rubber cover down a bit. Next cut the normal wicks to the old size. I actually go even shorter that that, wicking isn't an issue for me as I move my e-cig around in my hand anyway and the liquid reaches the wick.

Advertisement