Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio

Options
  • 14-03-2013 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I was wondering could someone could recommend a sports physio in the city? Have a possible knee injury so someone who would deal with runners and that. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

hi

not in the city but in Tramore Nigel O Connor is by far the best I have been too. He looked after me after a really bad leg injury. I could not go past him.

087-9079063

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

tankbarry wrote: »
    hi

not in the city but in Tramore Nigel O Connor is by far the best I have been too. He looked after me after a really bad leg injury. I could not go past him.

087-9079063

I'd also recommend Nigel. Really knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

I saw Nigel O'Connor for the first time a few months back, and although he did nothing for my injury, he told he couldn't do anything after one session and referred me on further. Thought that was fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maximalistic

Thanks for the replies, how much does physios costs these days for a visit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

40euro for Nigel but I know some others in around the town do charge more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

I'd also highly recommend Nigel, I've been to him with a variety of sports injuries and back/neck problems and he's always got me sorted. He's at the city side of Tramore too, so depending on where in the city you'd be coming from / going to it might be no longer of a spin.

Advertisement