Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia

Options
  • 14-03-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Title says it all.................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Is that a new game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Heh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

EQDRNcO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Firblog

Doesn't compute

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

something to do with that locked thread about adverts.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

HelpWithIT wrote: »
    Title says it all.................

It really doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭HelpWithIT

Muppets on the adverts thread don't bother me..But the petty complaint about the sig.. schoolyard stuff...Some people have too much time on their hands and seriously need to get themselves a life

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Take it to feedback tbh. I don't see any problem with your sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭HelpWithIT

It was changed without warning so thats the new one I put up, before that it was my name which I had been using since I joined, but anyway, they are rubbling their hands in the corner and having their giggle (-;

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,310 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

HelpWithIT wrote: »
    Muppets on the adverts thread don't bother me..But the petty complaint about the sig.. schoolyard stuff...Some people have too much time on their hands and seriously need to get themselves a life

No, you need to read the Sig Rules rather than bitching about them here. They clearly state what is and isn't permitted, and your sig with an image and 5 lines of text under it was clearly in breach of the rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement