Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

treadmill

Options
  • 14-03-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi I wondering would anyone have parts for treadmill Pro Form 6.75q or a old one trun in shed. i have one which is broken down and need part.

Thanking you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

Hi johnnyb6, not a thread hijack maybe this can be the treadmill question thread?
    I was gonna do a post tonight about finding a user manual for a V-fit T2-08 treadmill - anyone? The programs are confusing me..:confused:

And to make up for jumping on board...found this for you after a bit of www'ing..

http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/equipment/Select/2553/Proform/PETL56021-6.75Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

After much flaffing about I found the treadmill doctor. He repaired my ? mother board? electronic thingy and saved me having to dump the whole thing. He has all the knowledge and most of the parts.

Tim Jennings email: treadmilldoctor1@yahoo.co.uk

Advertisement