Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Income Continuance

Options
  • 14-03-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I've just realized I'm an idiot...

I signed up recently to an income continuance plan with Bank of Ireland. I only found out today that one of the benefits of my companies pension scheme is a premium protection benefit. (basically an income continuance plan).

As there's no benefit in having two income continuance policies I'd like to cancel this bank of Ireland income continuance policy going forward 

This is completely my own fault as I didn't realize my company pension scheme offered this benefit and I'm happy that deductions paid to date were my own fault and are gone at this stage so I'm not looking for that back but how can I get this BOI policy cancelled?

Who should I email?

I'd prefer not to contact my branch rep if possible because I feel like a right idiot about this and live in a small town.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi socco,

Thanks for posting.

Bank of Ireland Life is probably the best department to contact.
    The website address is here and the contact number is 1890 309 309.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement