Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show March 15th 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Well he certainly doesn't have a stylist employed. Good in a way, less official looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

God bless him, what is he going on about?.....

He's lost me about the time he started the "doing stuff"....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

This leprachuan act is so cliche, but sure he keeps the Americans happy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Going to be lynched but don't get the whole Imelda may love in

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

JM Skipton wrote: »

Me neither

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Imelda ...sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

The penguin.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/glaoch.html
    The special programme features President Higgins in conversation with Bono, Séamus Heaney, Druid Theatre's Garry Hynes and playwright Tom Murphy and Christy Moore. There are music performances from Steve Cooney, Glen Hansard, Lisa Hannigan, Martin Hayes, Imelda May, Christy Moore, Róisín O, Iarla O Lionaird, Peadar O Riada, David Power and The Script.

The programme also includes poetry and drama. Actress Marie Mullen performs the final scene of Tom Murphy's play Famine; poet Louis de Paor reads 'An Glaoch' a bilingual poem he created for this project; Paula Meehan recites her poem 'Home'; and in 'Airspace' Joseph O'Connor reflects on the richness and diversity of the Irish experience and perspective.

Sounds a bit worthy and stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

is that tubs in front ridin the bike
    The spit of him all right but not Ryan.

Here is Tubs though, charming the knickers of a young wan!
    Love-your-Bones.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Somebody send RTE a tweet about Michael D and Sinn Fein.

Christ i`m bored....

woohooooowoooh

For **** sake...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Tisserand wrote: »
    Me neither

Lads-Ill get the rope, you find the tree. Solid thick branches, not like last time-that was undignified

Skid X wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/glaoch.html

Sounds a bit worthy and stiff.

**bows head**

Amen........:D

Ronan talking about his first time, with Piers Morgan.. !

Well not with him, you know what I mean..

God Bless your Grammar, Jonathan. Rarely has a comma played such an important role in a sentence !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This arty farty stuff is all well and good but it would mean a lot more if Michael D. went and criticised his party for the sort of cuts they're currently imposing on people. I wonder if Michael D. has to pay the property tax? He does in his Aras.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Skid X wrote: »
    God Bless your Grammar, Jonathan. Rarely has a comma played such an important role in a sentence !

She is a lovely lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I can't imagine Michael D sitting down with Sabina on a Sunday Afternoon listening to The Script on his iPod but fair play to him for coming up with the Glaoch idea.

Give us a song, Michael D. You know you want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Peter Kayes video for comic relief is good if anyone wants some light relief from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

This arty farty stuff is all well and good but it would mean a lot more if Michael D. went and criticised his party for the sort of cuts they're currently imposing on people. I wonder if Michael D. has to pay the property tax? He does in his Aras.
    I thought we had this argument out before Mr. Angstrom, the President is meant to be above politics ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

The president isnt allowed to get involved with the government only for some things
    His an ambassador for Ireland every country has one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

His dogs are gorgeous.

I love those dogs......:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,529 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Rolling Stones! Who knew?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Where is the real President, Sabina?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

This might be for the Politics thread, really, rather than this one, but anyway:

It would be extremely inappropriate for the President to indulge in such criticism.

And, if he owns a house, he'll have to pay the tax on it. He doesnt own the Aras, so won't have to pay Property Tax on it.

If he was still a TD he would have plenty to say.

It is a shame - The President can't say much for fear they he be labelled a 'thundering disgrace' and be forced to resign, like one of his predecessors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Seems like the president is irritated by Tubridy's premature interruptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I cant stand that man. He would love to see Ireland full to the brim with immigrants, at the expense of his own people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

cofy wrote: »
    His dogs are gorgeous.

I wonder does he or the state clean up after them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Mick has the studio audience in the palm of his hand :cool:

Advertisement