Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2L Coca Cola Bulk Bargain?

• 14-03-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen any places online where i can buy a lot of 2ltre bottles of regular coke for a good price? sick of paying close to €3 per bottle and theres a lot of coke drinkers in my house.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,870 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Superquinn have them at 2 for €3.40 at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

2 for €3 in supervalu at the mo... different stand from the rest of the main drinks though in my local one.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

2 for 3euro in supervalue

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

24 cans for 10 euro in deals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Video wrote: »
    Anyone seen any places online where i can buy a lot of 2ltre bottles of regular coke for a good price? sick of paying close to €3 per bottle and theres a lot of coke drinkers in my house.

Not being one to judge, well I am . You should really cut that back. Fizzy drinks are very bad for you and particular kids causing bad teeth and obesity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

ted1 wrote: »
    Not being one to judge, well I am . You should really cut that back. Fizzy drinks are very bad for you and particular kids causing bad teeth and obesity

Thank you, Cpt. Busybody!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Fnz wrote: »
    Thank you, Cpt. Busybody!

Your wellcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Have you tried the aldi generic. It's made by gleesons in Ireland who make frinches orange. The diet cole isn't bad for generic at 69 cent for 2 litres

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Check your local Centra around mickey mouse money day ( child benefit ). Each Centra seems to have it's own different deals but one near my father does 2L Coca Cola for €1 each. Max 4 per customer per day. They did it Feb & March for 3 days each month starting CB day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

ted1 wrote: »

A 'lot' of Coke drinkers in the house, there might be 50 or 60 of them only getting a small glass once a month ??!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Video wrote: »

Dont forget all the mentos mints too.....:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Please use the Requests forum in future..

.. closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement