Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A peek at the Dark Side

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Wait until Fidelma finds out. "It's where you get high on TOR!"

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Pricey! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

What a delightful instruction book on how to navigate that site :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

I recently read somewhere, the Aussies busted a few lads who thought silkroad.com is the best thing since sliced bread. And make no mistake, the Irish Customs National Drugs Team ain't no bunch of eejits either. Mail from places like Holland is routinely met by their doggie units.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

sites that exist in semi-secrecy, outside of the scope of Google, Facebook

Hahahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Torqay wrote: »
    I recently read somewhere, the Aussies busted a few lads who thought silkroad.com is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Arstechnica reader.

Motherboard has better Article.
    And make no mistake, the Irish Customs National Drugs Team ain't no bunch of eejits either. Mail from places like Holland is routinely met by their doggie units.
    You need to turn stuff into Tiles first. I saw it on the Telly.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

I recently read somewhere, the Aussies busted a few lads who thought silkroad.com is the best thing since sliced bread. And make no mistake, the Irish Customs National Drugs Team ain't no bunch of eejits either. Mail from places like Holland is routinely met by their doggie units.

they thought they were safe using TOR as well. Clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You want to be careful even publicizing that stuff. Im a live and let live guy, but a postal worker or customs official comes across this on the web and they will go and order themselves some packages as an investigation, do a pretty painless forensic on how the packages look when they come in and from where, and flag all future packages of that description. Did the same for a Canadian distributor years back.

Advertisement