Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baa Fights!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Guys, some people are planning on showing up to the XGC tomorrow afternoon. Myself included (I'll be there around 4:30pm) before heading to the woolshed. It'd be great to have some marvel casuals if you're up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Can't make it, which totally sucks. This will be me thinking about tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

Lythero wrote: »
    Guys, some people are planning on showing up to the XGC tomorrow afternoon. Myself included (I'll be there around 4:30pm) before heading to the woolshed. It'd be great to have some marvel casuals if you're up for it.
    Sweet. Where's the XGC at?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'll swing by the XGC after work and then on to the Woolshed.

Get hype!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Rick O'Shea and The Woolshed retweeted, so hopefully that catches an extra couple of eyeballs.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

ill be at xgc at 5 if someone wants games of ae/marvel and then head too boojum around 6:30ish and then woolshed at 7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I should be there for 2/3

Kanped wrote: »
    Dang, that is a convenient drop-off from Bachelor's Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Valormeer

Yo Real Rap, I'll be there at like 4-5 I'll drop into XGC for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Rick O'Shea and The Woolshed retweeted, so hopefully that catches an extra couple of eyeballs.

What, as in the DJ, Rick O'Shea? Gdlk!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Going to try get in for aboux six or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

What, as in the DJ, Rick O'Shea? Gdlk!

He's always in the Woolshed, usually does the weekly pub quiz.

Aaand I'm not gonna make the 2pm bus. The 3pm one it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    He's always in the Woolshed, usually does the weekly pub quiz.

Rick doesn't, you're thinking of Ray Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Heading into town now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Awww. Was hoping this thread would be blowing up. Great matches and event. And one more showdown to go!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

after ladno fergus FT5 :pac:

8644189634_5e5d307d3c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Hey guys, had a brilliant night, I think it's safe to say that was a success! Good to see so many people there in person and monstering asking on the stream. Congrats to all winners and huge thanks to Doom of course. See you all at the next one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

GGs everyone, was a really good event and especially ggs to ladno, was a really close/good set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Great night - except for me losing my keys. Anyone find any? Had to break into my house.

Ggs to Koko. Was hype match.

I will OWN DeadEyeDave next time I see him.
    3-1 isn't indicative of my skills!!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

great event!, shoutouts to doom and others for running it, cant wait for more baa fights!

ggs fergus was a great set, dont even want a runback its good the way it is and im pretty happy

its not about winning
    its about the HYPE !!!!

GGS all

Yo people got a lot of back slapping on this, but a lot of the thanks need to go to Aileen, Doyler, Lythero, AJ and Rach, Zeus, obviously, the staff from the Woolshed (look, a place finally put something into prizes and got rewarded for it!) and of course all the people who played. Probably other people but I am too shattered to remember.

Gotta say tonight gave me my new favourite memory from the Irish FGC. Faith in humanity restored and all that.

Will get thinking of ways to make the next one better, but not until I've had a nice sleep and a shower :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Thanks to everyone who put time and effort into making this happen; the organisers, players etc. Had a great night, really inspired to improve after that.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good games to lythero and well done to all the participants and organiser. I was a little biased in the Fergus/ladno match to say the least. Really hope we can host in there again, it was incredible.

A little pissed srk /event hubs didn't give us a mention, but those recordings will prove we're a scene worth watching. I've been to a LOT of events, but that trumps every single one of them. Ggs again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

congrats on a successful event guys.
    stream was super smooth aswell, even with my low tier internet.

even though i dont play the games shown was a very entertaining watch,
    the nevlinn vs dark talant match was very hype.
    of course all the pop offs were good aswell,
    "watcha taunting for!" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    A little pissed srk /event hubs didn't give us a mention

In their (eventhubs) defence it was in their event round up post but it didn't get it's own outright mention.

Just to reiterate what everyone else is saying, great event, really well run and really good fun. Well done and thanks to all the organisers and players.

• Advertisement

Hahaha

**** everyone

I'm the best.

Advertisement