Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baa Fights!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

If they're cool with people bringing in set-ups for any future events I could easily cart in a PS3 and TV, I highly doubt the TV is exactly lagless but I live a very short walk from the woolshed; the PS3 comes with a digital copy of AE on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I think we were still just using the ol doomcam last time you were round!
    Well...not that bad! Last thing I was at was when you just started in Exchange in Temple Bar. Great to see the scene is still growing and the set up is getting better and better. Woolshed is a great venue for these type of things.

Few people in work randomly broke out SF on a Friday evening with their own sticks. I joined in and whooped their ass with my Cammy hehe (even though half the **** I was trying doesn't work anymore!). Gave me a taste again!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Was at a Stag all weekend, but i just got to watch Fergus V Ladno.

all i have to say really is...

OMGOMGOMGOMGPOSJDAPSNFPH!!!!!!111!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

tnx

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/1ccmv6/baa_fights_fergus_sakura_vs_ladnopoka_cody_ft5/

Cheers Kiki.

If anyone wants to get me hits/ make Gus and Ladno famous go over and upvote :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Hey guys, I just realised I'd left my headphones in the woolshed with the recording setup. Doom appartently gave them to someone, he thought it was Talant? If anyone has them let me know, otherwise they're hopefully in the pub still!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Yeah I have them, sorry meant to message you but forgot.. I'll be around trinity from wednesday so just let me know when suits you to get them off me...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

DarkTalant wrote: »
    Yeah I have them, sorry meant to message you but forgot.. I'll be around trinity from wednesday so just let me know when suits you to get them off me...

I might not be around Wednesday cause I'm going home but I can get eoghan to get them off you, I'll let you know, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Looked awesome, so jealous of the souths thriving scene.

Advertisement