Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet/Netbook/Laptop For the missus

Options
  • 15-03-2013 5:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

"Almost" forgot herself's birthday so need to pick something up today. Primarily for surfing the web/QQ/Skype/watching movies, not required to do much else except have good battery life (for long plane rides and convenience at home). Don't need 3g as will only be used with wifi. Something like the Asus Vivo tab looks ideal just too expensive and Asus' track record with tablets is far from ideal. Do not want to purchase and iPad. Anyone buy recently and can recommend buying/not buying? Budget is up to 400e euro and I need to pick it up today or face Note I don't live in Ireland so local sales infor while appreciated doesn't help me!

Advertisement