Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Catalog, Jarrett Rifles

Options
  • 15-03-2013 6:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

I'm drooling, got a catalog from a company called Jarrett that makes their own guns. A small family company and I had never heard of them before.

WOW, I don't hunt but do own guns (target and protection) and these have got to be the prettiest most awesome rifles I have ever seen. Unfortunately, the website doesn't do the rifles justice. The integrate workmanship on these guns is truly an art. They are pricey but I do see why with the work that went into them. They also make ammo for their customers. The guns range around $5,000 - $7,000 USD.

I do love to shoot my winchester .308, however one of these days I think I'm going to have to have one of these beauties!

http://www.jarrettrifles.com/

Advertisement