Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today only - free McDonalds coffee with app

• 15-03-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Voucher valid today 15th of March using the McDonalds app today. Free Tea, coffee, latte or cappucino :D

1330534336132.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭homer911

Link to the androoid version of the app please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

homer911 wrote: »
    Link to the androoid version of the app please?
    Link

Jaysus.. a quick Google would've found that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

crayon80 wrote: »
    Voucher valid today 15th of March using the McDonalds app today. Free Tea, coffee, latte or cappucino :D

1330534336132.png

Hot chocolate??

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭crayon80

Nope but i suppose you could chance it! The voucher says coffee but the t and c's say tea, latte and cappucino too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Thanks OP. Just had mine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

McDs at the Red Cow had no coffee! Marketing ploy to get me in and buy something else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This is exactly why I don't avail of this free promotions anymore..

.. practically every time I did, I heard the "we don't have anymore.." excuse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Thanks op, just got my free coffee. I do agree with Basq though, or it's the other thing where no one knows about the promotion and calls the manager who doesn't know anything about it or doesn't know how to apply it or cancel it off the app etc. Kept at counter for ages while they sorted themselves out. Good thing only asked for coffee, heaven forbid I asked for a latte, while covered by offer, it's inside in the t and c's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

Just picked up two Cappuccinos in Northwood!!...Tasted very nice. They didnt even check my phone for the app...Thanks very much.
    App now deleted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

I find McDonalds very good with these promotions, extremely friendly and well trained on how to use the vouchers. Its probably store specific however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I felt like a scabby fúcker saying no today when he asked me "Do you want anything else with that?"

Advertisement